- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kaieteur falls tour is a 1-day experience of a lifetime, and you don't want to miss it! You've heard about Kaieteur Falls, but have you seen it? It's time to see the world's largest single-drop waterfall in all its glory. Our guided tour will give you the best opportunity to behold one of the natural wonders of the world and see the true beauty of Guyana.At 741 ft, Kaieteur falls is 5 times the height of Niagara and is home to the tiny golden frog, which lives in tank bromeliads. It is an incredible wonder of nature.
We require a minimum of 12 people to run this tour. I may cancel the trip with little advance notice if we don't hit that number. To guarantee a departure, you can charter your aircraft.
- Price subject to change without notice
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on tour.
- An adult must accompany all children under 13.
- Children 2 years old and younger will not be charged.
- A shorter version of the tour can also be arranged for those unable to do it the whole time!
Kaieteur Falls Day Tour
Welcome to Kaieteur Falls, a place where adventure lives!
When you arrive at Kaieteur Falls, your guides will greet you and take you on a 2-hour-walking tour of Kaieteur Falls, where you’ll view the Falls from a few different vantage points.
You will learn about the history of the falls and the culture of the people, and if you’re lucky, you’ll see the Cock-of-the-Rock or the Golden Frog in their natural habitats.
You can enjoy a delicious at the Kaieteur Guesthouse, where you can also purchase souvenirs crafted by the local villagers.
Return to Georgetown.
This price includes:
- Return transportation by bus ( hotel or central location/airport)
- Return flight with ground time
- Boxed lunch
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Items of a personal nature
No Details Found