Pandama retreat and winery tour is the perfect excursion to enjoy nature and escape it all. You can also sample some of Guyana’s finest wines while you’re there!
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Pandama Retreat and Winery is on 17 acres of rainforest on the Linden Soesdyke highway. You can enjoy the tranquillity of the rainforest and relax and sample wine made from tropical fruits! You will learn about the winemaking process and enjoy a tour of their art studio. Or enjoy a dip in the black water creek!
Duration 7-8 hours
Check-in time: 7:00 am
■ Return transportation by bus/car from Georgetown
■ Lunch (choice of chicken, fish, beef, vegetarian or vegan)and a glass of wine accompanies ALL meals.
■ Use of the private black water creek, nature trail and picnic area.
■ Game area offers chess, checkers, dominoes, playing cards, darts, table tennis, cricket, football, volleyball and pitching horseshoes.
■ Wine tasting
Dates/Days of operations
■ Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and holidays .
■ During the weeks only for groups of 20 or more guests.
■ If you wish to bring additional snacks we ask that you utilize reusable or eco- friendly receptacles.
■ Because we are interested in creating a unique natural experience in nature, we ask that all electronic devices be attached to headphones. Absolutely NO Bluetooth speakers permitted, and we thank you for cooperation in advance.
Pandama retreat is the perfect place to enjoy nature and escape it all. Not only that, but you can sample some of Guyana's finest wines while you're there!
- Return transportation by bus (Georgetown to Parika /Georgetown)
- Return boat
- 5 stops and guided tour (Fort Island, Sloth Island, Bartica, Baracara, Fort Kykoveral)
- A delicious lunch at Sloth Island (or Aruwai) which comprises vegetable rice, vegetable pasta, fish or fish cake, chicken, salad, steamed vegetables, or macaroni & cheese, fruit, cake tea, coffee, juice, water
- Kayaking, swimming, nature walks and volleyball at Sloth island
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Transfer to and from meeting point
No Details Found